CopyrightThe Department of Justice complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information (S.I. No. 279 of 2005) and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of the Department of Justice unless otherwise indicated.
You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent or dishonest purposes.
The Department of Justice is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Department of Justice does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
The information maintained by the Department of Justice on this website is detailed on the sitemap.
^ Back to top
SEARCH THIS SITE
Human Resources Division
Department of Justice and Equality
51 St. Stephen's Green
Phone: + 353 1 602-8202
Fax: + 353 1 662-1179